Questions to ask Yourself and a Psychic Reader
I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat. I grasp the arms of the leather swivel chair to stop myself from fidgeting and I wonder for the briefest of moments if I had chosen the right person to perform a psychic reading. No, I remind myself of all the questions I asked before I booked my appointment.
I breathe deep, as the psychic places a tarot deck on the table in front of me. The back of the cards have faded into several different shades of blue. The edges are soft to the touch from constant handling. Crow’s feet dance at the edges of her face, she smiles as I shuffle the cards and my reading begins.
I had gone through other psychics before choosing the one that sat in front of me. I ask each a list of questions before booking an appointment.
Questions to Ask the Psychic Reader:
- How long have they been in business?
- If they have lasted more than a couple of years, they either have a really good advertisement campaign or their half decent.
- What technique do they use?
- Like snowflakes, psychics are all different and each one will use a unique techniques. I’ve seen psychics use personal objects too playing cards. It’s best to know if you need to bring anything special.
3. Do they tape the session?
a. Not only is it a great souvenir for yourself, but time has a way of moving quickly in a session and you may want to revisit what was said. If they don’t ask if you can, almost every Smartphone now has an app for recording.
- If you can’t get to the psychic you want to see, ask if they can do a phone reading.
- Once again ask if they tape the session, as phones are great, things can still get lost over the lines.
- How much do they charge and for how long?
- Most will time the session and if you go over the allotted time you could be charged. So double check what kind of policy they have going over the allotted time, even if it they are just talking.
- What happens if they are unable to read you?
- If a reader is even half decent they will tell you it happens. Sometimes it is them, other times the clients are so nervous that we can make it almost impossible. They should be able to offer a re-booking.
- Last, do they tell you the good, the bad, and the ugly news that is to come?
a. Some psychics will only tell you about the sunshine and rainbows that they see. If you don’t want to know about the not so nice things, as the psychic to avoid them as much as possible. Most should be able avoid these areas unless it is urgent.
Questions to Ask Yourself Before Going to a Psychic:
- Why do you want to go to a Psychic?
- Are you going to get a big question answered? What should I do with my life? Will I meet the special someone? Will I find the job of my dreams? These questions are great to have in mind, remember psychics give you the road map to what you seek.
- Are you going seeking permission?
- If you want to do something, asking a psychic to take the decision out of your control can only lead to disaster. Any psychic worth their licks will try to avoid giving clear yes or no’s to questions like “Should I leave my husband?”
- Write down any questions you can think of at least two days before the reading.
a. Remember to bring these questions with you to the reading. Most of the major ones should have been touched on during the reading, but you might want to have some clarification on certain topics.
Remember to come with an open mind and if you don’t like what you hear you can always change the future. That also goes for the good; you still have to be active in your own life. There are many more questions that you can ask a psychic reader, but these are the major Psychic Readings Questions you should ask.